Oh yeah, today left with no choice. Quit irc Quit msn Quit icq. Time to force myself to work. I DOWNLOAD ALL OF YUGIOH SONGS! I MUST LEARN TO JAM AND MUST FIND PEOPLE WHO WANT TO JAM THE SONGS!!! THE SONGS ARE DAMN NICE!
Love is 2 ways, i cannot find love if i keep on giving and giving and giving. And i dun expect anything in return. That is why i think i will choose not to be in love. Happy friendship is still the best. Can give and give and give and not expect anything in return. And I wun feel bad or sad also, cause i dun expect anything in return! Haha. I doubt i will find anyone who is able to love me more than i will love them anyway. So i give up searching. My heart too big!
I decide to make everyone happy. Haha see everyone so excited about playing game yesterday. See edmund so excited and gian of playing old games. See wenjie, tabe, edmund gian play AD&D again. Hahaha all the excitement and adrenaline in their eyes. I can feel it in me also. All the energy of joy! And see Luna's eye light up. Big big doll doll eyes light up yesterday. I finally become her friend and i can feel comfortable just being friends liao. And she can feel comfortable just being friends also. Friends! I have friends in this world.
Haha i have learn something new today. Is a way to extend my love and extend my kindness. To use my love and kindness to heal other people wounds. To help people recover in their life. I swear i will help u get better again. Make your life full of beautiful things again. ;D
(0) So Waddaya Think!
9:17:00 AM